Expernova is committed to protecting your privacy.
Should we ask you to provide any personal information while you are using the Expernova website, it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Some Expernova pages contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Why do we collect, store and process your data?
We may use your personal information to:;
- enable your use of certain services available on the website.
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- produce statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- administer the website.
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information: information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and details).
None of this information is used to identify you personally.
Google Analytics is used on this website and is software that records anonymous data about the visitors. You can read more about it : https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Whom to contact if you have questions or complaints?
If you wish to access or correct your personal information please contact the controller, who is responsible for processing these data, at the Expernova Help Desk .
What is a cookie ?
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. We use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website, for web analytics or to temporarily record the state of a service.
We use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you next visit, for example, to retain your username for a login.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
How to disable cookies ?
You may be able to configure your browser or our website, application or service to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website or services.
For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, see below
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en